Alexis Wade is... "Rosie the Riveter" - "We Can Do It.. Again!"

Alexis Wade is... "Rosie the Riveter" - "We Can Do It.. Again!"
Pass Employment Non-Discrimination ACT

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Opinions, opinions, opinions...

As for opinions, I'm not worried about... Someone once taught me:

"Sticks & stones may break my bones - but words will never hurt me!"

So someone has the courage enough to make a hateful comment = you might as well have the same amount of courage to reveal who you are. Why not? I don't really see what the problem is...

Honestly - Do you feel better, "Anonymous?" Do you REALLY feel better because you made a hateful comment? I hope so - but just know it's your OPINION! We ALL have them. :) Just like, we ALL have a BRAIN...

BUT, on a more enlightening note - I'd like to THANK YOU, "Anonymous!" - It got your attention, and that's all that matters... Look forward to hearing more of your OPINIONS! :)

Take Care & GOD BLESS!

XOXO,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment